Monday, November 19, 2007

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice ;-j

My triplet daughters are 15 1/2, and my youngest daughter is 13, going on 40..... I'm now officially a moron, who knows absolutely nothing about life... was born in a butterbean and turnip green garden yesterday... no... last night!

I can't give adequate words to the way things are going around here. I'm tempted to leave the final stages of raising these children with my husband so he can be the one to deal with the negative characteristics he has fostered in our children. No matter how much I teach them how to be respectful of one another, control their temper, lighten up, or WHATEVER!!, he so very often is a shining example of the exact opposite! (Of course, I'm delightful, charming, carefree, pleasing, and all those other characteristics that happen to be seasoned with sugar and spice :-)

;-j

Oh, also, I have a little curl right in the middle of my forehead ~:-)



There was a little girl
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.

When she was good
She was very very good
And when she was bad
She was horrid!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh, my day's coming.Right now, I rock. I'm living in the now!

Butterbean said...

I'm inspiring, aren't I ;-)