Sunday, November 25, 2007

Poof!

Today was a great day... much better than yesterday...

Here are the possible explanations for the events that occured:

Houdini performed the greatest escape by exiting the afterlife and materializing in my house in order to perform one more disappearing act - "Pay attention, look very closely at my hands... Now you see the $300 digital video recorder/camera.... [poof].... now you don't. - Thank you... Thank you. I'll be performing here everyThursday and Saturday. If you know of any other potential gigs to help me get my name back on the bill, here's my agent's number" .... [poof].... Houdini then exits via a mystical, yet very impressive pyrotechnic display masking some sort of portal located in my living room floor. I'm still feeling around the carpet looking for it! I know it's there! It's got to be! (There was a portal located behind my dryer in my other house.... took exactly one of every sock I owned... It must be the portal to a monopod sector of the gallaxy)

or...

My three invisible children, NotMe, IDon'tKnow, & Nobody, conspired together this time (as opposed to separately, as it usually happens) transported my camera to the invisible realm in which they live. After all, they're the ones who do everything around here.

and after that....

NotMe, IDon'tKnow & Nobody conspired together again, to break my $400 electrolux without leaving any evidence as to how they did it. They are the most clever of my children. They have the ability to cause things not to work and make it look like they should work. There is absolutely no physical evidence to support that my electrolux shouldn't work... except that it actually doesn't work. It doesn't work. It's not working.... It should work, but it's not working. Work! Work! ....

What? Hmm?... Uh... OH!

Where was I?

I think it was Houdini that poofed my camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you find the camera? My girl is so screwed, there's noone to blame it on!! BWAHAHAHAHA! I planned it that way!

Ceilon Aspensen said...

Geeez, Butterbean! I thought I was the radical. You're making me look conservative, here (but you're RIGHT!).